Mark has extensive experience advising family businesses of all shapes, sizes and
generations. He specializes in helping companies navigate challenges that are often unique to family business such as:
- Development of next-generation leaders and succession planning.
- Family council and systems of governance; family policy development with
regard to ownership, management and compensation.
- Strategic planning, assessment, recommendations and procedural change for
boards of directors and shareholders.
- Working with attorneys, CPAs, financial planners and other professionals to
support family business owners and families.
- Negotiations involving multi-generational disputes.
See Case Studies